Learning at St Laurence O’Toole Primary School
At St Laurence O’Toole Primary School:
- we believe in supporting students to achieve their outcomes 100% of the time through targeted teaching.
- we are committed to supporting student outcomes by implementing learning adjustments to help each child reach their full potential.
- we use the NCCD process to collect information which helps our school to better support students with disability at school.
- through the NCCD process we review our learning and support systems and processes, ensuring we continually improve education outcomes for all students.
- we promote inclusive practices through our adjustments and support all students in their learning by:
- monitoring student progress using evidenced data
- implementing appropriate levels of adjustment to cater for differing needs
- offering external support (speech and individual counselling)
- for more information on the NCCD process, click here - https://www.nccd.edu.au/wider-support-materials/what-nccd