Learning at St Laurence O’Toole Primary School
At St Laurence O’Toole Primary School:
- we believe in supporting students to achieve their outcomes 100% of the time through targeted teaching.
- we are committed to supporting student outcomes by implementing learning adjustments to help each child reach their full potential.
- we promote inclusive practices through our adjustments and support all students in their learning by:
- monitoring student progress using evidenced data
- implementing appropriate levels of adjustment to cater for differing needs
- offering external support (speech, social skills groups and individual counselling